It’s a fact that nearly no apps – even seemingly simple ones such as Selfie Stickers – are bug-free when they are first released. Thankfully, it’s possible to release updates that fix these issues and that’s exactly what I’ve done this week. The free update brings my iPhone app Selfie Stickers to version 1.1. Here’s the changelog:
+ Added haptic feedback (iPhone 7 & 7 Plus only)
+ Added preliminary VoiceOver support
+ Added French localization
* Changed the App Store name to “Selfie Stickers for iMessage”
* Fixed a bug that caused new stickers to not appear in the list until the app was re-opened
* Fixed a bug that caused stickers not to be sent due to incorrect scaling
* Fixed missing translations for photo library access
* Miscellaneous fixes and optimizations
As you might have noticed, I have changed the name of the app from “Selfie Stickers for Messages” to “Selfie Stickers for iMessage”. This makes it more obvious that you can only use the app with iMessage and not with other messaging apps. I’ve also added French localization and VoiceOver support as well as a touch of Haptic Feedback (pun intended).
You can head over to the Updates tab of the App Store app to download the update. Alternatively, tap here to download the app for free from the App Store.